It's been a long time (and we must continue to tread carefully), but we are delighted to announce that Katherine Partis Ltd is going back on the road!
It was so great to see our regular customers and friends at Goodwood Festival of Speed earlier this month...we are really looking forward to continuing our adventures at more summer events this year...
Dates for your July calendar:
23rd-25th July The Game Fair, Ragley Hall ...our stand number is D220.
A customer recently phoned for advice on what to wear on their first sailing holiday. Whether you are heading out to sea or just hanging around the marina, here are our top 10 recommendations for this summer:
1) Non-slip, non-marking deck shoes: Orca Bay are specialists here. The most popular style is the traditional Creek Deck Shoe. However, if you are looking for colour, the machine washable Sandusky is also highly recommended!
3) Cotton polo shirts: If that sun is getting a little hot, its a great option to be able to put that collar up around your neck. There's a wonderful range of colour availability with the Pelle P Team Polos and the detailing is excellent.
4) A windproof top: With the morning chill or the evening breeze, it's important to have a second layer to keep you cosy on deck. The Holebrook windstopper range have a proven track record in the sailing world. Recommended styles are Classic and Anita.
6) A hat or peaked cap: To keep you warm and dry in bad weather, but particularly great at reducing sun glare throughout the day.
7) Sunglasses: On the water, the sun is coming at you from above and below. Protect your eyes with UV filtered sunglasses. You may want to consider a wrap around style and a floating security strap so that you don't lose them overboard.
8) Really good sunblock: Waterproof brands are available. Keep that factor high!
9) Water: Drink plenty...more than you think you need.
10) Good company: In a confined space, it is important to be a team player. Help each other out and remember, what the Skipper says goes. (That's actually written into maritime law). So, be a good crew member, everyone will have fun and you'll have an amazing experience!
New Earth conscious flip flops made in the UK
Just arrived in time for summer holidays are our new range of Earth conscious flip flops from Worzl.
They are hand made in the UK from 100% natural rubber...there is a bit of glue in there, but this is made from corn starch pulp!
There are so many colour options, we've had to list them by size!
"How to try on shoes"
Many people are happy and confident asking for what they want, but a number of questions and issues come up every year....Read More
Join our club
Subscribeto our Newsletter (at the bottom of the Home page) to get10% off any full price clothing on your next order ...we'll send you the discount code.
We'll also let you know when new products arrive, sold out items are back in stock, what event you can find us at and more.
Our Sale section is always worth a look...
We have a great selection of end of line discounted products for Ladies and Men.
If you are a size Medium, you should definitely check out the Holebrook Ladies and Men's Sample Sale
Don't forget, we do offer a free UK postage, returns and exchange service, but if you want to ask any questions...you can live chat online, email, Facebook message or give us a call!