The best way to have a stress free Christmas is to get as much done as early as possible ...especially this year!
There will always be some who, by choice or circumstance, will leave it to the last minute. ...Don't worry, we will be ready to help you as much as we can then too.
Meanwhile, here are some ways that we can help you get things started today:
- From 1st October until the end of December, all orders placed can be returned, for exchange or refund, by 31st January 2024.
- Free UK postage for orders over £100. Free returns and exchanges. No extra cost to you.
- If you're likely to be out, you can request for your parcel to be left in a safe place. Just let us know where via Chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone or text (07784501425).
- Send your presents to a different address. You can send your parcel direct to a friend or family member:
The receipt will be sent to you.
- The person receiving the items will get a copy without the prices.
- If you would like, we can put a "Do not open until 25th December" sticker on the outside of the parcel...Just add the free sticker to your basket.
- You can live chat with us directly from the website. Ask any questions about product, delivery or stock as you look around and order.
- If you can't decide what to get someone, we also have Gift Vouchers. They are sent by email and are valid for six months.
Here's some of our favourite products. We've grouped them by his and hers and by price to help you with your budget planning...
Gift Ideas for Her:
Gift Ideas for Him:
We're hoping that the Royal Mail service will run smoothly this year. However, it is the busy season, so please allow extra time for you deliveries. Here's when you can (and can't) get things in the post...
Our Last UK Christmas Postal Date: Wednesday 20th December
HM Forces Mail (BFPO) - Operational HM Forces: Monday 27 November
HM Forces Mail (BFPO) - Static HM Forces: Monday 4 December
Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, Bulgaria, Caribbean, China (People’s Republic), Far and Middle East, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain: Monday 11 December
Cyprus and Malta: Tuesday 12 December
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eastern Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA: Wednesday 13 December
Whilst the dates above are the last possible dates that something can be posted, there are two very good reasons not to leave it until then.
Firstly, stock can run out. None of the brands that we work with have a limitless supply and we won't always be able to get it from them in time if they do. If you have your heart set on something and we've got it now, get it now.
Secondly, it is the busy season. There can be a back log of parcel deliveries. You do not want to be caught out by this.
For updates on any of the above and more useful information, keep an eye on our What's New page or join our mailing list (at the bottom of this page) where you'll get on time updates and unique special offers.
I hope this is helpful to you. Don't forget, if you have any questions, about anything, just ask.