FREE Deliveries, Returns, Exchanges
UK: FREE for orders over £100, £4.95 for orders under £100, 48hr Tracked Royal Mail, 2-3 working days
Europe (EU): £14.95, International Tracked Royal Mail, 2-5 working days
Rest of World (except Russia): £25, International Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail, approx 5 working days
Russia: We will not accept orders from Russia at this time.
Check your full address to prevent lost packages: www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode
Delivery is subject to stock availability.
UK Returns and Exchanges:
To help you to get the product that you want we offer a FREE RETURN AND EXCHANGE service for products ordered online (UK only).
All mail order purchases need to be processed by post and require a completed returns form, found on the reverse of the receipt.
- If for any reason you are not happy with our products, please return them, in their original condition and packaging within 31 days (by 31st January 2024 if you are returning a Christmas gift purchased from 1st October 2023). We will exchange the items or provide you with a refund.
- In the unlikely event of our goods developing a manufacturing fault during wear, they may be returned to us for inspection, in their original packaging within 31 days, after which a full refund or replacement may be offered.
You must print your return postage label using the following link below:
- Go to the Royal Mail website
- Select menu 'Track & Manage'
- Under Tools, select 'Return an item'
- Follow the three step instructions
Please note: other methods of postage will not be refunded, so if you are having any problems with this link, please contact me before posting (use online chat, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07784 501 425).
TIP: If you are requesting an exchange, it helps if you let us know by email (email@example.com) or phone/text (07784 501 425) so that we can prepare the exchange ready for speedy posting.
At the Post Office, ask for a Proof of Posting Certificate. This will ensure that you will receive your exchange or refund in the event of your goods being mislaid in the post.
If you are unable to get to a post office, the Royal Mail are offering a collection service from your home. To help them, please only use this service if absolutely necessary: https://send.royalmail.com/collect/youritems
Europe, USA & ROW Returns: You are responsible for paying return postage.
In the case of a faulty good, postage will be refunded upon receipt, inspection and acceptance of the goods as having a manufacturing fault.
Please return your unwanted item(s) to the following address:
Katherine Partis Ltd, 18 Bath Road, Colerne, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 8EQ United Kingdom.
There will be a postal charge for any exchanges.
The Plastic Issue
There is no perfect solution, but we can all try our best to help...
We are using these recycled, biodegradable mailing bags as a step in the right direction, whilst continuing to search for other ways to reduce the company's plastic usage. If you have any suggestions, please send me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP: If the postal bag is still in good condition, you can turn it inside out and re-use it for returns.