- From now until the end of December, all orders placed can be returned, for exchange or refund, by 31st January 2022.
- UK postage is free going out, for returns and for exchanges. No extra cost to you.
- If you're likely to be out, you can request for your parcel to be left in a safe place. Just let us know where via Chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (07784501425).
- Send your presents to a different address. You can send your parcel direct to a friend or family member:
- The receipt will be sent to you.
- The person receiving the items will get a copy without the prices.
- "Do not open until 25th December" sticker on the outside of the parcel...Just add the free sticker to your basket.
- You can live chat with us directly from the website. Ask any questions about product, delivery or stock as you look around and order.
- wrapping paper is available to buy and send with your package.
- If you can't decide what to get someone, we also have Gift Vouchers. They are sent by email and are valid for six months.
Royal Mail Christmas Postal Dates:
Monday 29th November - Operational HM Forces
Wednesday 1st December - Caribbean
Monday 6th December - Static HM Forces
Monday 6th December - Australia, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal
Wednesday 8th December - Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Middle East
Friday 10th December - Cyprus, Malta, Sweden
Saturday 11th December - Eastern Europe, Turkey
Monday 13th December - Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Poland, USA
Thursday 16th December - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Wednesday 22nd December - UK
I hope this is helpful to you. Don't forget, if you have any questions, just ask.